Ultra Process is a moderately fast work & turn series that prints well on a wide variety of stocks. This strong series produces exceptional mileage and is suitable for use on both long and short runs. Ultra Process works very well on 2/Color presses as well as larger multi-color presses. Ultra Process is trap rated – designed to print Black, Blue, Red and Yellow. (Available in 4.5# vacuum packed cans)
Ultra Process inks are a versatile all-around performer. Ultra Process was originally designed for worry-free printing of four-color process on a two-color press. This series has demonstrated outstanding print characteristics on four-color presses.
PProduct features and benefits
- Inks are trap rated and designed to print black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. Blue shade red, red shade yellow and a fourth down black are available.
- Ultra Process inks have excellent press stability minimizing problems associated with long makereadies.
- The exceptional blanket release contributes to reduced picking and piling, even in light coverage areas.
- Ultra Process is a strong process series that provides exceptional mileage and is suitable for use on both short and long runs.
- Inks are UV coatable under many different conditions.
- Inks are suitable for UV and laser printing. Pre-testing is recommended.
- Ultra Process inks are also suitable for foil stamping.
- Ink shades comply with the specifications set forth for SWOP, GRACoL and ISO 2846.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.