S/D Rubber Base
S/D Rubber Base is a non-skinning mixing series that performs well on letterpress and duplicator size presses, including those with integrated water dampening systems. This series is fast setting and drying on many uncoated bond stocks. S/D Rubber Base is stocked on all Pantone® base colors; other shades and special color matches are available upon request.
Product features and benefits
- S/D Rubber Base ink series has outstanding versatility and can be used with numerous printing plates, requiring only one ink for many applications.
- Ink series performs well on letterpress and duplicator size presses, including those with integrated water dampening systems.
- S/D Rubber Base ink series is compatible with many fountain solutions, including glycerine-based.
- Ink series offers fast setting and drying on many uncoated bond stocks.
- S/D Rubber Base ink series is press-ready and features balanced tack and viscosity, as well as moderate scuff resistance.
- Ink series can be left
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.