Quick Set Series
Quick Set Process is our fastest setting oil base ink series designed for quick work & turn applications. Quick Set inks offer excellent all-around print characteristics and it is suitable for printing on a wide variety of stocks. Quick Set inks are trap rated designed to print black, blue, red and yellow.
The Quick Set Process series inks are designed for general commercial printing where quick work and turn properties are desired.
Product features and benefits
- Quick Set Process inks offer fast work and turn speed, minimizing the time required for backing up the printed piece.
- Inks produce an excellent dot structure.
- Formulated at medium tack and viscosity, these inks provide excellent transfer through the roller train.
- The excellent roller stability contributes to quick startups and reduced picking and piling.
- Inks are suitable for UV coating and foil stamping under many different conditions1.
- Quick Set series inks offer very good gloss on most stocks.
Ink shades comply with the specifications set forth for SWOP, GRACoL and ISO 2846.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.