EcoSet Process inks take eco-friendliness to the next level. Utilizing the latest in vehicle technology, EcoSet inks reduce make ready times and minimize paper waste saving you time and money. These inks contain less than 3% volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and have been specifically formulated to perform with the newest zero VOC fountain solutions. This combination provides optimal water balance and allows for running with minimal ink films resulting in exceptional print fidelity and excellent set and dry times. EcoSet Process inks follow in the Braden Sutphin tradition of supplying earth friendly products to our printers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Formulated for both commercial and folding carton applications, EcoSet inks offer high gloss on a variety of carton, label, and packaging substrates.
- Inks have exceptional press stability, provide excellent scuff resistance, and may be UV coated off-line1.
- Inks are press ready; additives are rarely necessary.
- Available in two tack ranges: medium tack (MT) and low tack (LT).
- The inks produce clean, dense, vibrant prints.
- Inks can be used in many Laser printing applications. Refer to our “Laser Bulletin” for printing procedures and recommendations.
- Inks provide exceptional setting times allowing jobs to be work and turned in many cases within 10 – 15 minutes.
- Inks contain less than 3% VOC based on Test Method 24.
- Ink series carries the EcoSmartTM logo.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.