EcoSet HR Process
In our continuing effort to reduce the environmental impact associated with printing inks, we are pleased to introduce EcoSet HR. EcoSet HR Process inks take eco-friendliness to the next level. Utilizing the latest in high Bio-Derived vehicle technology, EcoSet HR inks reduce make ready times and minimize paper waste saving you time and money. These inks contain less than 3% volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and have been specifically formulated to perform with the newest zero VOC fountain solutions. EcoSet HR inks provide excellent rub resistance on most satin and matte coated papers.
Product Features and Benefits
- Formulated for both commercial and folding carton applications, EcoSet HR inks offer high gloss on a variety of carton, label, and packaging substrates.
- Inks have exceptional press stability, provide excellent scuff resistance.
- Inks are press ready; additives are rarely necessary.
- The inks produce clean, dense, vibrant prints.
- Inks can be used in many Laser printing applications. Refer to our “Laser Bulletin” for printing procedures and recommendations.
- Inks provide exceptional setting times allowing jobs to be work and turned in many cases within 10 – 15 minutes.
- Inks contain less than 3% VOC based on Test Method 24.
- Ink series carries the EcoSmartTM logo and carry a NAPIM “70’ BRC rating.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.