Utilizing the latest in high-solids quickset vehicle technology, EcoPride Process inks produce prints with rich, vibrant colors and crisp detail that will make your work stand out among the best. EcoPride inks continue in the Braden Sutphin tradition of developing products that are earth friendly. The unique blend of vegetable oils utilized in the vehicles allow EcoPride inks to set and dry quickly, while minimizing volatile organic compounds.
Product Features and Benefits
- Formulated for both commercial and folding carton applications, EcoPride inks offer high gloss on a variety of carton, label, and packaging substrates.
- Inks have exceptional press stability and provide excellent scuff and rub resistance, and may be UV coated off-line.
- Inks are press ready; additives are rarely necessary. If required, Litho Dry (601V12342) or Speedy Dry (601X12711) may be added press side. Contact your local branch for recommendations on the amount to use.
- Inks have a medium tack and viscosity.
- The inks produce clean, dense, vibrant prints.
- Inks can be used in many Laser printing applications. Refer to our “Laser Bulletin” for printing procedures and recommendations.
- Inks contain less than 3% VOC based on Test Method 24.
- Ink series carries the EcoSmartTM logo.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.