Diamond Cure UV Process
Diamond Cure inks are an ultra-violet curable process series that has been formulated with advanced technology to provide maximum press performance and transfer.
Diamond Cure inks are a UV Curable Process series and have been formulated with advanced technology to provide maximum press performance. Diamond Cure UV Process inks have exceptional gloss and are formulated with a tack level that performs satisfactorily on both coated and uncoated papers. Special stocks, such as thermal imaging papers, should be evaluated.
Balanced initiator package to provide excellent through cure.
- Inks are suitable for use on many hybrid press installations.
- Inks have excellent transfer properties resulting in exceptional print smoothness and gloss.
- Inks are formulated with a tack level that performs satisfactorily on both coated and uncoated papers (special stocks, such as thermal imaging papers, should be evaluated).
- Inks have an outstanding lithographic water balance.
- Diamond Cure UV inks contain less than 0.25% VOC’s by weight.
- Inks shades and strengths meet the guidelines set forth in DIN ISO-2846.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.