DI Waterless Process
DI Waterless Process inks are designed for the small format waterless presses. DI Waterless Process is a fast setting series suitable for work & turn applications. They perform without time-consuming color adjustments when changing from job to job.
DI Waterless Process ink series has been formulated for use on the latest direct imaging waterless sheetfed presses.
Product features and benefits
- Inks provide wide latitude in operating temperature range minimizing the potential for toning.
- DI Waterless is a sharp printing four-color process series.
- Inks are designed to print black, cyan, magenta, and yellow.
- DI Waterless inks set fast while maintaining excellent roller stability; therefore, they are suitable for work and turn applications, which minimize time-consuming color adjustments when changing from job-to-job.
- The inks are extremely press stable especially in small, light coverage applications.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.