Crystal Process inks produce the ultimate in gloss levels. This extremely versatile process series works well on all commercial size presses, from single to multi-color and is suitable for use on most types of coated and uncoated stocks. Crystal Process inks have exceptional release and transfer qualities and the ultra gloss levels help produce a smooth, shiny appearance. Crystal inks are trap rated – designed to print Black, Blue, Red, Yellow or Blue, Red, Yellow, Black. (Available in 5.0 pound vacuum packed cans)
The Crystal Process series sheetfed inks are formulated with a unique vehicle system and special pigments to produce ultimate gloss levels on enamel papers and high luster on uncoated stocks.
Product features and benefits
- Crystal Process series inks provide exceptional blanket release and transfer properties to produce a smooth, ultra shiny appearance that makes the printed piece stand out.
- Inks provide excellent press stability, resulting in minimal startup waste and down time as a result of linting or picking.
- Inks are an extremely versatile process series that works well on all commercial single and multi-color sheetfed presses.
- Inks are trap-rated to run either black, cyan, magenta, and yellow; or cyan, magenta, yellow, and fourth down black.
- The inks set fast and provide excellent scuff resistance.
- Crystal inks are imprintable, wet or dry, with most overprint varnishes, aqueous over-coatings, and UV curable coatings.
- Ink shades comply with the specifications set forth for SWOP, GRACoL and ISO 2846.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.