Versatility WHS Process
The Versatility WHS Process inks family was designed to provide web printers with greater latitude in producing printed pieces on a wide range of paper substrates. Versatility WHS Process inks are available in 3-tack ranges: HT – High Tack, MT – Medium Tack and LT – Low Tack. Each series maintains the same color strength and hue of its siblings, minimizing changes in color balance when switching from one series to another.
Product features and benefits
- Deliver consistent color strength throughout the product family.
- Provides reduced piling, even on lower grade substrates.
- Versatility3 WHS Process inks provide crisp halftones and excellent shadow detail making your images stand out.
- Cleaner startups on press, resulting in reduced paper waste.
- Excellent drying properties, rub properties, and performance under faster press speeds.
- Versatility3 WHS Process ink shades comply with the specifications set forth for SWOP and GRACoL.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.