Versatility LM (Low Mist) WHS Process
Versatility LM (Low Mist) WHS Process inks are formulated to provide the print fidelity web heatset printers have come to expect from the Versatility family of inks. With today’s presses running consistently at 3000-fmp your ink must be able to provide excellent roller stability while withstanding the high sheer rate created by running at these speeds without created a cloud of mist in your pressroom. The unique combination of vehicles used in Versatility LM inks do just that and more.
Versatility LM WHS Process inks are available in two tack ranges; medium tack (MT) and low tack (LT). Both series maintain the same color strength and hue of its siblings, minimizing changes in color balance when switching from one series to another. Versatility LM WHS Process inks exhibit excellent ink transfer, gloss, and dot fidelity on most commercial grade papers and can be used on a wide range of printing equipment.
Product Features and Benefits
- Excellent transfer and roller release results in reduced misting.
- Provide reduce piling, even on lower grade substrates.
- Versatility LM WHS Process inks provide crisp halftones and excellent shadow detail making your images stand out.
- Cleaner startups on press, resulting in reduced paper waste.
- Excellent drying and rub properties.
- Compatible with most commercially available fountain solutions.
- Equal color strength throughout the family of products.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.