SmartTemp WHS Process
SmartTemp WHS Process inks defy beliefs that web heat set inks cannot dry at lower temperatures. SmartTemp WHS Process inks are designed to provide significant energy cost savings by allowing the web printer to reduce web exit temperatures by 20 – 30 degrees Fahrenheit on a wide range of commercial papers. Printers can increase profit margin due to energy savings or increase productivity by maintaining the current web exit temperature and increasing running speeds. SmartTemp WHS Process inks provide excellent transfer in the roller train, which reduces misting in faster running presses.
SmartTemp WHS Process inks have been tested on a wide range of presses, and are compatible with most commercially available fountain solutions.
Product Features and Benefits
- SmartTemp WHS inks can run with reduced web exit temperatures or at faster speeds.
- Smoother ink transfer and lower web exit temperature enable the inks to improve gloss.
- SmartTemp WHS inks provide crisp halftones and excellent shadow details making images jump off the sheet.
- Inks provide cleaner startups on press, resulting in reduced paper waste.
- Improved blanket release keeps blankets cleaner longer, reducing wash ups.
- Inks deliver excellent drying and rub properties.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.