Earth Pride Laser Forms
Earth Pride Laser Forms inks are designed for printing forms or letterheads that will be imprinted by laser equipment or laser copiers. This mixing series works well on forms presses. “Earth Pride” inks are designed with the environmentally conscious printer in mind.
The Earth Pride Laser Forms ink series was developed for printing pre-printed forms that are used on a wide variety of laser imprinting equipment. These inks provide excellent print quality, while providing the resistance to re-softening that often occurs due to the high temperature of the fuser roller.
Product features and benefits
- Earth Pride Laser Forms inks can be used successfully on most laser copier equipment.
- This ink series is designed for the environmentally conscious printer.
- Earth Pride Laser Forms inks are manufactured with a special blend of vegetable oils, including soy oil.
- These inks offer reduced Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Earth Pride Laser Forms inks will stay skin free for up to three days.
To assure the best results, the following printing procedures are recommended by the industry:
- Earth Pride Laser Forms inks should be used on uncoated bond stock only.
- Earth Pride Laser Forms inks are press-ready — do not add to or mix with other inks.
- Forms or letterheads with light coverage work best on all laser equipment; multi-film printing is not recommended.
- Do not use fountain solutions that contain glycerin or citric acid.
- Not recommended for use on duplicator presses with integrated water dampening systems (Braden Sutphin EP Sheetfed Laser inks are recommended for that application).
- Proper ink/water balance is extremely important – too much water will extend the drying time before the forms can be laser processed.
- For best results aluminum or metal plates are recommended.
- Forms or letterheads must be thoroughly dry before processing through laser equipment. Most jobs should be dry within 24 – 48 hours; however, depending upon the particular job, complete drying may take longer.
- For best results, do not seal or shrink-wrap the boxes of forms off the press; stagger boxes and allow air to get into them for at least 12 hours before sealing.
- Not recommended for fuser roll temperatures that exceed 400˚ F (205˚ C).
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.