Envelope Graphix is a water-based flexo series developed for use in printing envelopes. It is a high-quality, glossy base system that offers excellent press stability and low maintenance features.
- Envelope Graphix ink properties may vary depending upon the actual substrate used.
- Available in 4 color process and base colors.
- Custom colors are available upon request.
- Envelope Graphix was developed to solve curl, one of the major problems of the envelope industry.
- Our Envelope Graphix system provides excellent lay flat properties to ensure best on press performance.
- This ink system can also be used for 1 – 2 side web tinting to avoid costly special papers used in relatively small quantities.
Envelope Graphix inks have one of the highest pigment counts in the industry. They also allow the envelope printer “press ready” use right out of the package while providing added flexibility to “cut” inks when required quickly. The faster throughput and no-curl formulas allow for more profit per job.
Equipment Specifications: Envelope Graphix inks features non-misting at high speed, excellent flow and extension with high strength and bright colors. The inks will perform with a full range of anilox rolls. We recommend the use of photopolymer plates for good transfer. Envelope Graphix inks were developed to work with various types of water-based flexographic envelope presses. Testing is required to verify actual ink performance at operating speeds.
Quality Control Parameters: Viscosity: Press ready at 20 – 25 seconds #2 Zahn cup with pH of 9.2 – 9.8.
Shelf Life: Guaranteed for up to six months when stored in a sealed container. Optimum storage temperature is 50˚-70˚ F.
Resistance: Chemical resistance properties vary with applications and substrates. Call our Technical Department for specifications.
Colors: Base and color matches available on request and custom developed to meet job specifications. All evaluations are performed side-by-side.
Disclaimer: The technical information presented on our data sheets is correct to the best of our knowledge. Due to variations in substrates and other variables in the printing process beyond the control of the ink maker, we recommend the product be tested before application. Final determination for the performance is the sole responsibility of the user. The data presented is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee as conditions of application could affect performance.